Do you sometimes feel as the only leader struggling with certain dilemmas?
Do you wish you could safely discuss a business or personal issue with an experienced peer outside your company?
Then the Circle of Choices is the right solution for you.
What is the Circle of Choices?
Leaders in senior positions or entrepreneurs and business owners often have to act effectively under pressure and in a very visible setting. This visibility and these pressured circumstances also have a flip side. Leaders find themselves in a solitary and lonely position, searching for a sparring partner that they could safely exchange views with on their challenges and dilemmas. From research and practice, we know that trusted peers that have been in the same circumstances, can share valuable insights and experiences.
The ambition of Polaris “Circle of Choices” is to establish such a sounding board of peers lead by an experienced facilitator; a small group of 10-12 people that will meet on a monthly basis. The group will be carefully formed by members with similar experience, working in comparable roles and dealing with identical challenges. Confidentiality, next to respect and trust, is one of the strongest values of the concept therefore everything that will be shared with the Circle of Choices members, stays within the group.
Read more about the program in our brochure.
How does it work?
- It is a one-year program, starting in February 2018 and ending in January 2019;
- We will work in a small group of no more than 10-12 members;
- An experienced facilitator will lead the group coaching sessions;
- The group will meet 10 times, every 2nd Tuesday of the month, (summer months excluded);
- The peer-to-peer coaching focuses on 4 elements: My Work, My family, My relationship, Me as a person and a leader.
How will you benefit?
- By expanding your network and learning from other senior leaders;
- By creating meaningful connections with peers from different industries, companies and with different backgrounds;
- The peer-to-peer coaching is based on the Give & Take principle. Others will help you and we hope that you will contribute and help others as well;
- Peer-to-peer coaching is a powerful tool for your further learning and development. You will become more aware of your behavior, reactions and your impact on others. You will better understand your motivation; your challenges and you will become more aware of yourself. This will help you grow as a leader and become even more inspirational to others;
- The power of the program lies in a truly authentic approach, which creates an environment of trust and an atmosphere that allows everyone to explore what she / he feels is needed.
The Circle of Choices will be facilitated by Renata Mrazova, Global Head of HR NN Group and Co-founder of Polaris. Renata is an experienced facilitator and has extensive experience with peer-to-peer coaching from her past.
The price of the one-year program is EUR 295, -.